Dear Friends of Zuni Pueblo MainStreet,
We have been quite active in our continued efforts to revitalize our district, thanks in part to your past support and financial contributions. We have been successful in accomplishing a number of projects that will add immeasurable value to our community’s physical and economic infrastructure.
Your generous tax-deductible donation helps us continue our efforts to develop Zuni Pueblo and make our beloved community a destination for visitors, and a place our residents are proud to call home. By supporting Zuni Pueblo MainStreet, you are helping us accomplish a lot of good things for a lot of good people.
A few of our recent and ongoing projects include:
- Zuni Four-Way project – a project aimed at making a number of physical and safety improvements at Zuni’s main four-way intersection (State Highway 53 and Pia Mesa Road).
- ArtPlace America – an ongoing partnership with the UNM Indigenous Design and Planning Institute (iD+Pi) to develop a number of initiatives aimed at providing entrepreneurship training to Zuni artists and involve Zuni arts/artists with overall economic revitalization and business development efforts. One initiative slated for debut is an ArtWalk trail for visitors to see artists work in their home studios.
- VBOC on the Rez – a collaborative effort with the Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) and other entities to provide guidance and assistance with business training and funding sources for Zuni veterans wanting to open new businesses in Zuni.
- Keep Zuni Beautiful – a partnership with the Pueblo of Zuni Environmental Protection Program to identify illegal dumping sites in Zuni and come up with proactive solutions to combat illegal dumping.
- Local Zuni businesses – ongoing collaborative partnerships with local Zuni business establishments to actively promote their businesses to local and outside visitors.
We are thankful for community partners like you, who believe in our mission and continue to support our efforts. We remain steadfast in our commitment to fostering economic vitality and empowering a community of entrepreneurs, ensuring that enough resources remain in our community to sustain future economic growth.
We encourage you to spend some time reflecting on how much you care about Zuni and the connection you feel to our culture and community. You won’t simply be making a donation — you’ll be doing your part to help preserve the unique history, legacy, and spirit of Zuni Pueblo.
We humbly ask you for your kind consideration this year. Please consider making a generous tax-deductible donation to Zuni Pueblo MainStreet today.
Evalena Boone – President, Zuni Pueblo MainStreet Board
Wells Mahkee Jr. – Executive Director
Donate securely online via Paypal (click the link below) or mail a check
(payable to Zuni Pueblo MainStreet) to:
Zuni Pueblo MainStreet
PO Box 468
Zuni NM 87327